Job Opportunity at Security Office in The Shoppes at River Crossing
Posted Thu, Feb 18
Looking for flexible evening work? The Shoppes at River Crossing relies on our team of Security Officers to protect cutomers & employees of the shopping center 24/7.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Patrol physical property or maintain fixed post position, being diligent to report any suspicious activity and investigate accidents and criminal acts.
- Control of entrances and movement of pedestrian and vehicle traffic.
- Monitor cameras or equipment in a continuous fashion as outlined in the post orders.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all emergency policies, procedures and regulations to be able to respond to alarms, incidents and emergency situations.
- Escort of material and personnel
- Maintain professional image that includes greeting customers, visitors and employees
- Complete Daily Activity Reports, Log Book entries, & Incident Reports
- Make recommendations to management on better safety and loss prevention processes as identified during daily routine.
- Have knowledge of any life safety systems, fire panels, CCTV system computer, and other such equipment to complete job assignments. Know authorized contractor personnel who are responsible for maintenance and upkeep of equipment.
- Communicate on a daily basis with Security Supervisor
- High School Diploma and/or equivalent (GED).
- Clear criminal record
- Minimum 3 – 6 months prior experience in loss prevention, life safety, CCTV systems or access computer systems.
- State Guard license is required
- Pass a regulated drug test (where required).
Compensation & Benefits:
- Paid specialized training
- Security Uniforms
- $10.30/hour starting pay
- Be part of an excellent team