Job Opportunity at Buckle in The Shoppes at River Crossing
Posted Fri, May 21
Sales and Management Interns perform a variety of sales, merchandising and operational. Work closely with the Store Manager to develop an understanding of how Buckle’s retail business works and what it takes to excel in management.
Sales Generation and Guest Service
- Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on Guest needs and desires
- Achieve personal sales-per-hour, average sales and total net sales goals set by Store Management
- Help Guests try on or fit merchandise
- Fill out and effectively use the Sales Presentation Guide daily to accomplish goals
- Maintain and build good Guest relationships to develop a client based business
Visual Merchandise Management
- Present merchandise in a manner that will maximize sales and achieve optimum merchandise turn
- Work with other Teammates and Guests to identify product improvements, new product ideas and new product feedback
- Ensure sales floor is consistently sized and new freight is appropriately displayed
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, which may include mornings, evenings, and weekends, and the day of/day after Thanksgiving and Christmas, based upon store and business needs
- Complete Teammate Orientation, Beginning Leadership, and Recruiting, Interviewing and Hiring sections of the Buckle Management Manual
- Provide weekly reports and progress updates to the Area Manager and District Manager
- Put knowledge into action by managing a product category – set sales goals, educate teammates and track your own results
- Lead and motivate the team by tracking the specific department or company tool through Performance Tracker.
- Develop recruiting, merchandising and leadership skills
No prior experience or training necessary.