The Sales Lead is responsible for supporting Management in in promoting a customer and product-focused sales culture, where our values and guiding principles are at the forefront of all store operations, including great customer experience & maximum profitability.
• Establishes and communicates clear expectations, holding store team and themselves accountable.
• Performs & oversees basic operational activities such as opening/closing duties, & merchandise flow processes.
• Supervises associates engaged in sales, inventory receipt, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers. Utilizes weekly schedules to ensure proper floor coverage within fiscal guidelines. .
• Trains and coaches to ensure selling team is fluent in all aspects of product knowledge online & in store.
• Motivates and inspires store team, promoting a shared vision while modeling core values.
• Ensures prompt resolution of customer concerns.
• Ensures a fast and efficient register experience, remaining current on policies regarding payments, coupon acceptance, returns and exchanges, security practices and other applicable operations.
• Supports, implements, and provides follow-up for all training programs, seminars, etc.
• Drives associate and team engagement by recognizing and rewarding employees for outstanding performance.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 1+ year retail or sales management experience preferred
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Excellent customer service & communication skills
• Able to learn or adapt to technology provided by the company
• Strong organizational skills & ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays