The Sales Associate is responsible for supporting Management in in promoting a customer and product-focused sales culture, where our values and guiding principles are at the forefront of all store operations, including ensuring a great customer experience and maximum profitability. We love what we do, and believe that with our teams, we are the most amazing place to work, learn, and grow!
• Meets company sales goals by utilizing sales techniques & communicating product knowledge to the customer
• Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions; maintains pricing and visual standards.
• Participates in visual directives including monthly store sets and zone maintenance.
• Ensures prompt resolution of customer concerns.
• Ensures a fast and efficient register experience, remaining current on policies regarding payments, coupon acceptance, returns and exchanges, security practices
• Reinforces buying decisions at the checkout and achieves add on goals including gift card sales.
• Builds and maintains a solid customer following through clienteling & wardrobing.
• Knows current product fit and style assortment offerings in store and on line.
• Assists with visual directives, including floor sets, window changes, visual presentations, signage placement, etc. as directed.
• Assist with boutique cleanliness and organization
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Retail or sales experience preferred
• 18 years of age or older
• Excellent communication & customer service skills
• Able to learn or adapt to technology provided by the company
• Strong organizational skills & ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, & holidays