Job Opportunity at Petsmart in The Shoppes at River Crossing
Posted Mon, May 24
Our Store Managers lead the operations of our stores.
As a Retail Store Manager, you’ll oversee all aspects of our retail store—from hiring & training knowledgeable associates to executing on strategic merchandising initiatives.
You’ll lead an Assistant Manager, Service & Department Managers:
- Customer Engagement: With extensive knowledge of our products and a passion for animals, our Customer Engagement team ensure that our customers have the right solutions for their pet. In addition to supporting store initiatives, they also lead a team of Pet Care Associates.
- Merchandising & Inventory: Our Merchandise and Inventory teams play an integral role in helping our pet parents find exactly what they need. This team leads the execution plan-o-grams, organize promotional and sale price changes, and oversee fulfillment of our In-Store Pick Up Orders.
- Associate Leadership: With an emphasis on training and development, our Associate Lead ensures that our teams advise pet parents, complete pet safety inspections & support the Store Manager on company initiatives.
- Services: Although our Grooming Salon and our Pets Hotel do have their own leaders, it is in partnership with the Store Manager that they are successful.
- Overall Retail Initiatives: You and your teams will also drive sales and traffic targets, execute on strategic merchandising initiatives and set standards of success.
ABOUT YOUR CAREER:
- Develop your leadership skills with on-going development
- Tackle the challenge of a new store opening or turning around a struggling store
- Transfer to any one of our 1600 stores nationwide
- Grow to become a District Leader, then Regional Director