Job Opportunity at Petsmart in The Shoppes at River Crossing
Posted Mon, May 9
ABOUT OUR TEAMS:
In a store as big as ours, we need all hands (or paws, wings, fins, whatever you have!) on deck to ensure we are operating efficiently. Our stores offer multiple shifts throughout the early morning, day, and evening hours. So, as a PetSmart sales associate, you may be cross-trained in the following areas:
- Customer Service: You’ll be an essential part of creating sincere connections with pet parents. You’ll welcome them (and their pets!) to the store, facilitate an easy check out process as a cashier and ensure that they found everything they needed.
- Pet Care: You’ll ensure the safety of all living pets our stores—including fish, reptiles, birds, and small animals. You’ll be their family until they get a family of their own; you’ll help to keep them healthy, clean, and well fed! You’ll also engage with pet parents to provide them with the best solutions specifically for their pets.
- Merchandising & Inventory: You’ll play an integral role in helping our pet parents find exactly what they need, right when they need it. You’ll execute on merchandising, stocking, and pricing strategies.
ABOUT YOUR CAREER:
And while we’re there for pets at every stage of their lives, we’ll be with you at every stage of your career. With PetSmart, you will have opportunities to:
- Gain experience in a different business unit—from the store to the salon or the Pets Hotel
- Develop your leadership skills as a Department or Assistant Manager role
- Tackle the challenge of a new store opening
- Transfer to any one of our 1600 stores nationwide