Job Opportunity at Security Office in The Shoppes at River Crossing
Posted Tue, May 4
Director of Security
The Shoppes at River Crossing partners with Andy Frain Services to protect employees & customers.
- Control of entrances and movement of pedestrian and vehicle traffic.
- Escort of material and personnel.
- Be on time and report to post in full uniform.
- Patrol physical property or maintain fixed position monitoring cameras, report any suspicious activity and investigate accidents and criminal acts.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all emergency policies, procedures and regulations to be able to respond to alarms, incidents & emergency situations.
- Complete Daily Activity Reports, Log Book entries, Incident Reports
- Have knowledge of any life safety systems, fire panels, CCTV system computer, and other such equipment. Know authorized contractor personnel.
- Communicate on a daily basis with Security Supervisor
- High School Diploma and/or equivalent (GED).
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
- Minimum 3 – 6 months prior experience in loss prevention, life safety, CCTV systems or access computer systems.
- State Guard license is required.
- Pass a regulated drug test (where required).
Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow for certain ADA requirements.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak and write clearly in order to communicate with employees & customers.
- Pushing/pulling/carrying lifting may include up to 50 lbs
- Normal vision or corrected by use of glasses and/or contacts for normal reading and viewing abilities.
- Ability to twist, turn, bend, stand, walk as required