Job Opportunity at Mall Management in The Shoppes at River Crossing
Posted Tue, May 4
The Operations Manager will have accountability for the operations of the shopping center.
- Maintaine a clean, safe facility with appropriate signage, lighting and landscaping.
- Supervise and administer all "deal-driven" tenant and landlord construction, as well as CapEx projects; leverage knowledge of the property to assist with as-built conditions, available utilities.
- Review Tenant (or Landlord) work drawings, enforcing the execution of LL approved plans during tenant build-out.
- Effectively build and maintain relationships with mall team, external vendors and contracted services
- Follow Company policies for bidding, identify qualified bidders, manage all construction activity to meet plans and specs.
- Create the annual expense budget within defined guidelines, implement and forecast operating expenses
- Manage a 5 year Capital plan for the property. Administer CapEx requests and annual Capital Plan (run-rate and Large projects) for implementation and completion.
- Ensure proper maintenance of all BAS systems including lighting controls, HVAC, fire / life safety alarm systems, irrigation control, vertical transportation, electrical distribution / wiring, lighting, plumbing.
- Provide property level support for systems including IP based phone and computer networks, building WIFI systems, CCTV systems.
- Manage recycling & waste programs
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associates degree or vocational/technical training
- Bachelor's degree, RPA designation or equivalent experience
- 2 years in property or construction management
- Knowledge of commercial building practices, HVAC, plumbing, electrical systems
- Knowledge of computer software
- 2 years supervisory experience