Job Opportunity at Kirkland's in The Shoppes at River Crossing
Posted Mon, May 24
The Key Holder has a strong emphasis on customer service along with product knowledge and visual presentations. Implements and follows the store business plans and ensures operational processes are executed through collaboration with the Store Manager and store team. Serves as a role model and provides guidance to the store team in presenting an excellent customer experience to maximize sales.
- Leads, supports and values Customer Service
- Educates each customer on current promotions and merchandise assortment to support buying decisions.
- Makes suggestions to build the customers basket
- Supports the company’s branding at all times by treating all customers and co-workers in a respectful manner
- Executes opening, closing and certain register functions
- Communicates the Game Plan to the team at the beginning of their shifts and follows up on expected workload and tasks.
- Leads and assists in the process of the receipt of all merchandise in a safe and efficient manner.
- Leads and assists in maintaining an efficient and organized stockroom.
- Leads and assists in the execution of merchandise presentation directives
- High School Diploma or GED; college preferred
- Minimum 1 year management experience in a retail or service industry preferred.
- Strong communications skills and customer service experience required.
- Ability to work weekends, holidays and evenings
- Ability to read and interpret company directives, handbook and manuals
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the business needs of the store
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to lift and move 50 pounds or more on a regular basis
- Must be able to operate a Point of Sale system /register efficiently and accurately