Job Opportunity at White House Black Market in The Shoppes at River Crossing
Posted Tue, May 4
Chico's FAS, Inc. embraces a culture of servant leadership. What sets us apart is our commitment to Most Amazing Personal Service. It's our passion to inspire and empower one another and give back to the communities in which we live and work. Providing this service to our customers, our communities, and each other makes Chico's FAS, Inc. an amazing place to work, learn and grow. Start your career with us today!
- Meets company sales goals and communicates product knowledge to the customer
- Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions; maintains pricing and visual standards.
- Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss prevention, and all other duties as directed by Management.
- Participates in visual directives including monthly store sets and zone maintenance.
- Ensures a fast and efficient register experience
- Reinforces buying decisions at the checkout and achieves add on goals including gift card sales & reward program
- Builds and maintains a solid customer following through clienteling and wardrobing.
- Knows current product fit and style assortment offerings in store and on line
- Supports replenishment activities that keep the store full and abundant.
- Assists with visual directives, including floor sets, window changes, visual presentations, signage placement
- Assist with boutique cleanliness and organization
- Promotes an inclusive, collaborative approach to problem solving.
- Seeks personal developmental opportunities
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Retail or sales experience preferred
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays is required