Job Opportunity at Security Office in The Shoppes at River Crossing
Posted Tue, Nov 2
Apply at the Security Office TODAY!
The Shoppes at River Crossing relies on Security to protect employees & customers of the mall.
- On-the-job + CPR training
- Uniform provided
- Flexible scheduling
- Great experience for a career in law enforcement
- Be on time and report to post in full uniform.
- Maintain professional image that includes greeting customers, visitors and employees in a polite and friendly manner.
- Patrol physical property or maintain fixed post position, being diligent to report any suspicious activity and investigate accidents and criminal acts.
- Monitor cameras or equipment in a continuous fashion as outlined in the post orders.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all emergency policies, procedures and regulations to be able to respond to alarms, incidents and emergency situations.
- Complete Daily Activity Reports, Log Book entries, Incident Reports and all relevant reports
- Make recommendations to management on better safety and loss prevention processes as identified during daily routine.
- Have knowledge of any life safety systems, fire panels, CCTV system computer, and other such equipment to complete job assignments.
- Ensure training and compliance guidelines are met as outlined by AFS and other agencies regulating the customer / market.
- High School Diploma and/or equivalent (GED).
- Clear criminal record. Must clear background check.
- Pass a regulated drug test (where required).