Job Opportunity at Petsmart in The Shoppes at River Crossing
Posted Mon, May 24
As an Early Morning Stocker, you will ensure the store is set up for a successful day. By keeping the shelves stocked with the best solutions and ensuring that it is merchandised correctly, you’ll help pet parents find the very best solutions for their pets every time they shop!
If you are a morning person this is the perfect fit for you. This position requires working during non-operating store hours which may include weekends and holidays.
- Ensuring shelves and storage areas are stocked with the right product
- Unpacking and breaking down merchandise cartons and pallets
- Displaying advertising and pricing signs
- Providing exceptional customer service and assisting customers in locating and selecting the best solutions
- Cleaning display cases, shelves, and aisles
ABOUT YOUR CAREER:
- Gain experience in a different business unit—from the store to the salon or the Pets Hotel
- Develop your leadership skills as a Department or Assistant Manager role
- Tackle the challenge of a new store opening
- Transfer to any one of our 1600 stores nationwide
THE WARM AND FUZZIES:
We’ve highlighted job responsibilities as best as we could above—but the best parts of working at PetSmart can’t be fully described in the job description.
- It’s the excitement you feel when you help a little one pick out his very first fish.
- It’s the relief Rosie feels when you help her mom select the best food for her upset tummy
- It’s the pride of the giving Mickey a makeover in our salons watching him strut his stuff on the way out.
- It’s the joy of reuniting Frankie with her family after a fun stay in our Pets Hotel.
- It’s the celebration of Bella’s birthday, Gizmo’s graduation from puppy classes or Ace’s adoption.