Job Opportunity at Chico's in The Shoppes at River Crossing
Posted Wed, Jun 23
The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for supporting the Store Manager in promoting a customer & product-focused sales culture, where our values and guiding principles are at the forefront of all store operations, including managing sales operations, asset protection, and human resources functions.
- Controls payroll & supply budget.
- Performs all financial activities in accordance with policy, cash handling/reporting, price changes, & merchandise handling
- Ensures compliance with all applicable laws, loss prevention policies, operating procedures & controls
- Ensures visual presentation, organization, and facility maintenance
- Develops a high performance culture, motivating sales team to meet assigned sales and productivity goals.
- Trains to ensure selling team is fluent in all aspects of product knowledge online & in store.
- Trains, coaches and assists with locate fulfillment & selling.
- Models sales expectations by utilizing various techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise
- Ensures prompt resolution of customer concerns
- In partnership with the SM, resolves human resources issues in a timely & effective manner.
- Drives team engagement by recognizing employees for outstanding performance.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of retail management experience
- 18 years of age or older
- Excellent communication, verbal, & written skills
- Able to learn or adapt to technology
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong leadership qualities, training & team building skills
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule, nights, weekends, & holidays