Job Opportunity at francesca's in The Shoppes at River Crossing
Posted Fri, May 21
The successful candidate will have several years of specialty retail experience in a leadership role, as an Assistant Store Manager. Must have a strong emphasis on guest service, product and visual presentation, be an effective problem solver and possess an entrepreneurial spirit in order to support the Boutique Team Leader. Assist in building and retaining a high performing and diverse sales team.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule according to the needs of the business, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Drives business results by maximizing daily sales plans, managing expenses and improving metrics through sales floor leadership
- Plans, delegates and follows up on expected tasks, assignments and activities to ensure expectations and objectives are met
- Assists in acting as a liaison between the Boutique Team, District Team Leader, Regional Director, Human Resources and Boutique Operations
- Attracts, recruits, and retains team members who are guest focused and demonstrate the ability to drive sales
- Leads, develops and coaches team members
- Actively establishes open, candid and trusting professional relationships with their team members
- Maintains a visually inspiring boutique that is compelling to guests by developing visual decision making skills and effective communication of our visual standards
- Utilizes, leads and delivers our visual brand standards to present our unique product mix offering
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience managing a specialty retail store
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong merchandising skills
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook